Xlate ‘Birds of Feather’ (BOF) meeting @ User Conference

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Xlate ‘Birds of Feather’ (BOF) meeting @ User Conference

• Creator
    Topic
    Jim Kosloskey
    Participant

All,

This will not be on the agenda. So this is your only notice.

There will be a ‘Birds of Feather’ meeting regarding Xlates Monday after the last breakout session in the Mandalay East room.

This will be an informal opportunity for individuals to exchange tips, tricks, etc.

So if you want to learn more about Xlates, want to share your expertise with Xlates, learn how to get started with Xlates, or just want to commisserate about Xlates plan on attending.

I look forward to seeing you there and learning from you.

Jim Kosloskey

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

All,

There is a reception scheduled for 5:30 on Monday (the last session Monday ends at 5:30).

We can either meet in conflict with the reception – or – possibly meet at 6:30.

What are your preferences?

Thanks to the Quovadx folks for making the Mandalay East available to us.

Tom Rioux
      Participant

I would love to meet you all there after I get off work.  I’d love to go over xlates and put some faces to some of the names I see here on Clovertech.

Thanks…

Tom Rioux

Nora Katz
      Participant

6:30 is okay

John Hamilton
      Participant

At this point in time I can’t make it. We have a go live that week. But I’m still working on them. I would love to be there for this discussion.  It is truly amazing some of the things people come up with.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Okay here are the details:

For anyone interested in participating, the Xlate BOF will be in the Mandalya East room Monday Evening after the reception (around 6:30 PM).

This is NOT on your program.

I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing what I know.

Jim Kosloskey

Tom Rioux
      Participant

Can those of us here in Dallas but not attending the user conference still show up for the BOF get together?

Tom Rioux

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Tom,

Someone from Quovadx wil need to answer that question.

However, I will try to get an answer.

Jim Kosloskey

Tom Rioux
      Participant

POST DELETED

Ricci Graham
      Participant

Jim,

Thanks so much for this, I know it will help me and I think it will be a great experience.

See you Monday.

Ricci

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

Thomas:

I think your comments are unfair and uncalled for.  Although this is a group that was formed via Clovertech, which by the way is a forum paid for and maintained for free by Quovadx, the BOF is being held along with the annual User’s Conference in facilities being paid for by Quovadx.  Would you think it would be fair to those that have paid a fee to allow those that wish to attend only a portion to attend without cost?  The fee comes no where near covering the costs.

As for squeezing every last cent, if that were true we would charge enough to recoup all of the costs associated with the UG and also charge a fee for Clovertech,  We attempt to make it as easy as possible for anyone that wants to attend to attend.  I wish you knew how many hours I have put into preparing for my presentation alone.  Couple that with the hours put in by others preparing presentations, setting up and hundreds of other tasks and you will quickly see we are not squeezing anything out of anyone.

Please understand that I do not speak for Quovadx as a company but I do speak for myself.

Charlie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags