- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 11 months ago by .
A string contains a pdf file. This string is uuencoded. It is required to send this string as a base64 encoded string. I try to uudecode the string and then encode base64 the result in a tps proc using tcl. But it does not work as uudecode is not working correct in my tps tcl proc.
The uuencoded string is correct, because when calling uudecode.exe (from tcl) the resulting file (a pdf file) is ok.
Maybe you want to take a look at the tps proc (MUSE_pdf_2p1_intern.tcl and find what is wrong? Or is it not possible to do the uudecode using a lib?
The data message is in file ORU-02.dat
(1) I use QDX 4.3 on Windows (no chance to change to another QDX version).
(2) uudecode and base64 encode are taken from tcllib 1.10, Maybe there is something better?
Thanks for any help.
PS: I also tried another way using disk files (MUSE-pdf_2p1_file.tcl):
(1) write the uuencoded file to disk (works fine),
(2) calling command line command uudecode.exe on the uuencoded file, this creates a pdf file (works fine),
(3) read the pdf file from disk into a string variable (does not work, as string is to short), and
(4) perform a base64 encode on the string (does not work either, I hope due to error in step 3).
Could not find, what is wrong with file reading.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.