“@UsId”: “8123.4567”,
    “Fields”: {
    “Nm”: “prename lastname”,
    “Upn”: “test@email.nl”
    }
    }
    }
    }

Now the problem is that i can make a json config and when testing al gies well.

But whan using it in a xlate the field with the @ is skipped , i  think because it is a special character @ when i leave this out all works well

I already tried @@ , \@ , \\@ and {@UsID} but every time it goes wrong

I am now gonna write a tcl after creating the json for replacing UsId in @UsId but it is more readable for my collegea’s when is can use teh simple xlate ;->>

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

I think that is a bug and you should report it to INFOR Support.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Ab Lugtenburg
      Participant

oke thx i’m gonna report it

Matthew Rasmussen
      Participant

Hi Ab,

I had a similar issue, I was trying to pass through special characters and I saw this thread in my search for help, so I opened a support ticket  as Jim suggested.

Dean B. helped me out (that guy is a rock star) and he determined that I needed to set encoding on the inbound and outbound thread to ISO-8859-1.  It worked like a champ!  without this setting, my special characters were getting escaped in translation, like this “\xcd” instead of an I with an accent grave.  Using ASCII or UTF-8, I could send a raw JSON file through ok, and I could write a raw HL7 message to a file ok – with preserving the special characters.  But when I went to translate the HL7 message to JSON and send it out, the outbound SMAT always escaped the special characters.

Anyway, hope this works for you too.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags