- This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by .
I want to set up a library of tcl prcs that I write. I am concerned about the engine running them in startup / shutdown mode. I am not sure exactly how this works. Specifically:
1) What logic does the engine use to determine which files to load and run in startup / shutdown mode? Everything in tcl index??
2) We have trxid and xltp procedures in the tclprocs directory. How does it know not to run those?
3) How do I set up the files so that I can call the proc with my own set of args instead of the standard keyed list? Or do I have to always used the keyed list with MODE & MSGID as the 1st 2 keys?
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.