- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 8 months ago by .
We are experiencing this sporadic but frequent issue in our test environment. Cloverleaf can’t “find” the Xlate files and is giving this message:
[xpm :xlt :ERR /0: adt_xlate] Unable to load XLT ‘CERNER_MS4_ADT_MSTR.xlt’: couldn’t open “cloverbuild/Xlate/CERNER_MS4_ADT_MSTR.xlt”: no such file or directory
[xlt :xlat:ERR /0: adt_xlate] [0.0.6537933] Xlate ‘CERNER_MS4_ADT_MSTR.xlt’ failed: Unable to load XLT ‘CERNER_MS4_ADT_MSTR.xlt’
This is happening in our test environment, not production. We are running 5.3 Rev 3 on Windows Server 2003, SP1. It is a clustered environment. Cloverleaf is on the E: drive. The Xlates work fine in the testing tool. It is happening on a couple different Xlates in one process. We checked the Windows file permissions. We did a hcisiteinit to create a new site and copied the whole site (minus the exec directory) to the new site. We renamed the process and threads. Same problem. We rebooted. Didn’t help.
Gerald Champion Regional
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.