- This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 10 months ago by .
I’m trying to filter messages based on what is in PID 3.3. I’m having issues extracting the data in that field in my TCL Proc. Here’s the relevant section:
set pidloc [lsearch -regexp $segments “^PID”]
set pid [lindex $segments $pidloc]
set pid_fields [split $pid $fldsep]
set pid_3_fields [lindex $pid_fields 3]
set pid_3_sub [split $pid_3_fields $subsep]
set pid_3 [lindex $pid_3_sub 3]
echo “PID 3.3 equals $pid_3”
The echo returns a blank, even though I know there is data in that field. If I set the subfield from 3 to 0, then I get a return, but not when I set any other subfield.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.