- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 2 months ago by .
I have a vendor who is sending data in a sub-subfield (tilde separated) that I have tried to write a translation to remove. Instead of removing the sub- subfield it removes the item before it.
Here is how the segment looks:
FT1|1|10||200910020850|200909300047|CH|36080023^TR LAP CHOLE^HL70132~50267^TR LAP CHOLE^HL70132|TR LAP CHOLE|TR LAP CHOLE|1|||0204420^^HL70049|||^^^M10||IP|||||2
I am trying to remove the ~50267.
I tried this in my xlate
When tested it removes everything in field 7 but the tilde and the number in this sub-subfield.
I do not know the correct format for dealing with sub-subfields. I know for just a subfield you utilize brackets [ but not sure what to use for sub-subfields.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.