- This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 2 months ago by .
I have spent all day banging my head on this on.
Attached is a tcl proc which deletes an entry (well should do) from a table held in Oracle.
The output from it when it runs is
query delete from account_expires where user_id =’xxxx’
SQLALLOCHANDLE : SQL_SUCCESS
Previous debug that I had added had the SQLExecDirect error as being NO_DATA_FOUND
Connecting to the database using sqlplus on the same box with the same ID/password I can run the command and the row deletes fine.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.