Numerical results out of range

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Numerical results out of range

• Creator
    Topic
    Jeremy Hall
    Participant

I couldn’t find any references to error 34 (Numerical result out of range) in the forums or in the manuals. We never had this error in the past few years… does anyone have any insight?

zzztest.235501.err:[pdl :PDL :ERR /0:          si:05/13/2008 00:20:26] read failed: Connection timed out

zzztest.235501.err:[pdl :PDL :ERR /0:          si:05/13/2008 00:20:26] read returned error 34 (Numerical result out of range)

zzztest.235501.err:[pdl :PDL :ERR /0:          si:05/13/2008 00:20:26] PDL signaled exception: code 1, msg line fail: input-error

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Jeremy,

It sounds like you are getting a socket error (tcp/ip) and PDL is just echoing it.

Try turning up the Engine ‘noise’ level and see if there is any clarification.

There may not be because I think the problem is likely either with the socket setup on your platform (not in Cloverleaf(R) below Cloverleaf(R)) or with the foreign system (that would be my bet).

Is the foreign system for this connection a Windows platform by any chance?

Jim Kosloskey

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Robert Milfajt
      Participant

Which PDL are you using?  The standard Cloverleaf one, or one you created.

Is this a standard HL7 TCL/IP protocol, or something else?

What IP address and port are you using?

I agree with Jim, turn up the noise in the logs and see if what was exactly happening at the time of the crash.

Bob

Robert Milfajt
      Northwestern Medicine
      Chicago, IL

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags