- This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 10 months ago by .
We are trying to gauge the clovertech average for the number of interface analysts versus the number of threads at a hospital/site. We want to be able to somewhat predict our future personnel growth as well as be able to prove to management that our requests can be backed by other hospitals….we are also curious 😀
Of course each hospital is different in the way they use cloverleaf and have it configured, but at least we can start somewhere. I also realize that interface work is more than just cloverleaf.
Please let us all know the following:
1. How many threads and sites are in your production environment?
2. How many interface analysts (or resources) do you have working on cloverleaf or interface work?
3. Do you feel that your number of interface analysts is adequate?
_ _ _ _ _
1. We currently have 4 sites with 129 threads combined. We will be implementing around 20 new threads in the next 6 months.
2. We have 4 full time employees (3 full time analysts and 1 project manager who is also doing the work of an analyst). All 4 employees interact with cloverleaf daily and do a lot of other upstream and downstream system support.
3. Our workload is manageable; however, it would be ideal to have the project manager position do less interface tasks. We all are working on multiple projects that will all have cloverleaf tasks.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.