- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 6 months ago by .
I am very new to both Cloverleaf and tcl and I hope someone can help me since this seems further over my head then I am up to right now. I would probably be safer to do this in an xlate but I am not sure I can accomplish this. In a nutshell this is the sceanario
1. sending ORU’s
2. the recieving system only looks at OBR,16 to place messages in appropriate doctors task queue.
3. but they want results if the doctor is listed in PV1.7,PV1.8,PV1.9 and OBR.16
4. They also need sending facility to translate these fields to corresponding number in their database
I had everything good as gold when they thought they only wanted messages with their docs in OBR16. I built translation table and built a suppression all in xlate.
But now they changed their minds and I basically need to review all these fields, if their doc exists in any of them change to their id number and if they don’t exist in any suppress the ORU.
I am sure tcl would be cleaner but I have only been to McKesson level 1 training and they touch only on tcl at the most base levels.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.