- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 2 months ago by .
Dev system, 5.5MB and 5.41 on the same workstation.
I have as a last resort removed and reinstalled bot environments with out success.
1. Type showroot to make sure root and site are set correctly
2. Stop all processes – hcienginestop -p
(for all processes)
3. Run hciprocstatus (to verify all engines are down)
4. Stop Daemons – hcisitectl -K
5. Run hcisitectl (to make sure lock manager and monitor daemon are down)
6. Clear shared memory region – hcimsiutil -R
7. Change to the database directory – /hci/root3.7.XP/
8. Remove vista.taf file – rm vista.taf
9. Change directory to exec directory – cd ..
10. Remove the monitorShmemFile – rm monitorShmemFile
11. Reinitialize the ICL Database – hcidbinit
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.