- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by .
An oldie but a goodie. First of, all messages are given a default priority of 5120. 5100 would then be a lower priority, correct?
Now, about processing. If I have a bunch of engine processes with bunches of threads in those processes, and I lower the priority of a message in the tps_outbound of a particular thread:
1) is the message priority for all the messages in that thread honored based on higher priority first then FIFO, or
2) is the message priority for all messages in that engine process honored as highest first, the FIFO, or, yes, one more,
3) is the message priority for all messages in the recovery database honored as highest first, then FIFO.
Hard to believe I’m level 3 and never used this feature – 15 years of Cloverleaf lack of experience. My guess is it’s at the engine process meaning all messages within the threads in the engine process are honored as highest first, then FIFO. Did I win a hat and a free bowl of soup?
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.