Issue with site specific TCL procs

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Issue with site specific TCL procs

• Creator
    Topic
    Carter Harrison
    Participant

I’m having some trouble getting one of my sites to see its TCL procs.  For the sake of discussion let’s say my site’s name is “tclsite”.  I’ve placed a handful of tcl files into $HCIROOT/tclsite/tclprocs.  I then changed into that directory, made sure my site and root were appropriately set, and then ran “mktclindex”.  I can view the tclIndex file and see that all the procs have been properly indexed.

When I load up the GUI and try to select one of these procs, I find that they are not in any of the TCL proc lists.

If I move the same tcl file into $HCIROOT/tclprocs, and run the “mktclindex” script from that directory, the script becomes available in my site.

I’m running Cloverleaf 5.6R2 on AIX 5.2.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Hertel
      Participant

Quote:

When I load up the GUI and try to select one of these procs, I find that they are not in any of the TCL proc lists

Is your GUI in the correct site?

David Barr
      Participant

This is sort of unrelated to the original question, but I’ve had problems in the past running mktclindex in $HCIROOT/tclprocs.

Carter Harrison
      Participant

Thanks everybody for your help.  I was able to figure out what the problem was and as I suspected it was user error.  We were in the process of moving some sites around at the same time I was trying to determine why the tclprocs folder wasn’t being indexed properly.  Turns out we had 2 copies of the same site.  I was putting the TCL files into the tclprocs folder of one copy of the site, but the engine was actually running the other copy.

All is well now.  Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags