Infor Connect 2024

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Infor Connect 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Rob Abbott
    Keymaster

Hi all, I’m pleased to announce that we are having an in-person user conference, Infor Services Industries Connect, in St Paul Minnestota.

The event itself is May 20-22 covering all products, and we’ll have a dedicated day for Cloverleaf and our Healthcare Interoperability products on May 21.

We are offering a discounted 1-day registration for those that want to attend the Cloverleaf day only.  This registration also grants you access to the Welcome Reception the evening of May 20.

The Cloverleaf agenda includes sessions delivered by product management and strategy, “watch and learn” sessions from Infor subject matter experts, and customer use case sessions delivered by our user base.

I look forward to seeing you there if you can make it!  Registration, agenda, and other details are here:

https://web.cvent.com/event/f455b22d-64b6-4fd5-ac92-d9f7b6dfbc89/summary

Rob Abbott
    Director, Product Management - Infor Cloverleaf

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

I have already registered for the Cloverleaf day and have hotel reservations.

I look forward to all of the information available and especially to meeting colleagues and old friends.

Let me know via email (it is in my signature) if you are planning on going. Perhaps we can have some loosely organized BOFs (Birds of Feathers) and exchange some of our experiences.

The ability to interact with colleagues at such events is invaluable and well worth the price alone. Bonus is to see the enhancements and meet the INFOR team.

Rob – do you know if there will be a ‘meet the developers’ session as there has been at some past conferences?

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com

Rob Abbott
        Keymaster

We are not planning to have a meet the developers session.   We’ll have product managers and solution consultants (think Viken) at the conference.

Rob Abbott

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Well then, will there be a session where we can discuss enhancements with the product managers, or will this be more of a one-on-one catch-as-catch-can?

Rob Abbott
        Keymaster

We will have several sessions where you can interact with product managers and solution consultants – there will be an overview session and then sessions dedicated to each product line (Cloverleaf, FHIR suite, Clinical Bridge).

You’ll be able to ask questions and discuss anything you like during these sessions.

Rob Abbott

Hai Nguyen
      Participant

Hello Rob,
      We were late to register for this event as it’s closed. Is it possible if we can participate the Cloverleaf sessions on Tuesday 5/21 only?
      Hope can see you, colleagues, and the Infor team at the event.
      Thank you,
      …hai
      nguyen.hai@mayo.edu

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

It is quite likely that we Cloverleaf people will be in a distinct minority of the attendees.

I will only be there one day (Tuesday) but I will arrive Monday.

I think it would be great if we Cloverleaf people could try to get together informally sometime Tuesday or Monday evening at the welcome gathering.

Anyone else feel the same way?  Please respond indicating your interest and feel free to post here or contact me via my email (it is in the signature) to discuss.

I look forward to renewing old acquaintances and making new ones on the 20th and 21st of May.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags