HTTP Protocol / HTTPS

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf HTTP Protocol / HTTPS

• Creator
    Topic
    Jerry Magrann
    Participant

Looking for some assistance setting up a real time ADT HTTPS connection to a vendor using v5.8 on Linux and I have a secure messaging license.  

Using the HTTP Client Protocol, I have the following:

URL, user name and password from vendor.   I’m not sure what exactly I need in the Header, my method is POST.  Do I select HTTPS, Authorization (input user name and pass word there) or even Proxy?

Driver mode is Message Driven, and do I just use the httpQuery (w or w/o ARGS?) TCL proc out of the box or do I need to script something else and if so, what?

I’ve tried numerous combinations, been all over the forum and have had no luck. If someone has experience to reach out to for a short call, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mike Wilson
      Participant

Im in the same boat.  I can not authenticate to them.  Ive tried every authentication option in the GUI.  I added the Authentication header with no luck.  I see nobody replied to your post.  Did you ever figure it out?

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

Get a copy of SoapUI (Free) and play around with it there.

Without know what sort of authorization is required by the HTTPS Server not much help can be given

Mike Wilson
      Participant

I was able to resolve the issue.  The vendor did not actually want the credentials in an HTTP header.  They wanted every message to start with them…  Not documented of course.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags