Healthvision Annual Users Group 2009 Oct 5-7- Are you going?

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Healthvision Annual Users Group 2009 Oct 5-7- Are you going?

• Creator
    Topic
    Rey Currie
    Participant

Are you planning on attending the 2009 Healthvision Annual Users Group from Oct 5-7 at the Marriott DFW Hotel in Irving, TX? Hotel rate is $159+ tax/night.  

What topics would you like to hear about? Any other ideas? thanks – rey

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

* Detailed discussions on the message flow through the Cloverleaf engine with special attention to each of the message states.

* Detailed discussions on the commonly used protocols such as mlp-tcp and fileset:Local.

* More specific examples on how to use tcl for commonly used tasks such as re-ordering HL7 segments.

* An introduction to the Cloverleaf support staff. Those guys are excellent and I’m sure everyone would like to associate their faces with their names.

* How about providing some hot chocolate as an alternative to coffee?

-- Max Drown (Infor)

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Max,

I try to have an Xlate BOF (Birds of Feathers’ meeting at every annual conference.

Assuming anyone attends, we discuss primarily Xlate related topics.

This is not on the formal agenda and I usually try to let folks know ahead of time to see the interest level.

We have discussed and can discuss again some of the items you indicated.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com

Dirk Engels
      Participant

Hi Folks,

I’d like to hear / discuss about the new possibility of integrating a relational database for some kind of SMAT functionality.

What is planed by HV?

What can be usefull ?

What about the ‘old’ SMAT stuff?

So for those who attend the UG every year it might be more interesting to hear / discuss such themes.

Best wishes from Germany.

Dirk

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags