- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 6 months ago by .
1. Currently the administrator has to change a user’s password and assign the password when the user is added. there is no place for the individual user to change their own password.
2. In list view, having the ability to adjust the column widths would be great. For example, if you add an alias to a thread, then choose thread name(Alias) for your view, it will wrap to the next line. Being able to adjust the column width would be nice such that you can adjust it to one line.
3. In list view, everything is based upon process. For our help desk, process does not matter. They are monitoring individual threads. So having the ability the supress the process name from the view would clean up their view.
4. When selecting full view, it basically takes away the tabs up top from the view. It would be helpful it also performed an F11 in internet explorer. Which would bascially turn the view itself into taking up the whole screen.
- The forum ‘Product Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.