GM 3.0: Site status ‘Unknown’

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Global Monitor Global Monitor GM 3.0: Site status ‘Unknown’

• Creator
    Topic
    TorfinnK
    Participant

In my testing of GM 3.0 I monitor 9 sites on one root (CL 5.4.1). Each sites has between 1 and 4 processes, and the maximum number of threads in one process is 12.

Except from one sites that has 1 process with 24 threads. This site often reports Status = unknown.

None of the sites are very busy and the one that fails almost has no trafic at all.

From the Logfile I can see that it somethimes (1 out of 20 times) reports OK the other times it fails with the exception below.

Anyone has any experience with this??

In GM logfiles it says:

Code:

2008-12-05 11:15:20,147 ERROR [BLRXW14/541/oioubl] mond.newRun(600) – BLRXW14_integrator_oioubl
    java.io.IOException: read() expected:3089 received:-1
    at com.quovadx.cloverleaf.globalmonitor.connection.monitord.MonitorDConnection.getNextMessage(MonitorDConnection.java:464)
    at com.quovadx.cloverleaf.globalmonitor.connection.monitord.MonitorDConnection.stateReady(MonitorDConnection.java:1205)
    at com.quovadx.cloverleaf.globalmonitor.connection.monitord.MonitorDConnection.newRun(MonitorDConnection.java:540)
    at com.quovadx.cloverleaf.globalmonitor.connection.monitord.MonitorDConnection$2.run(MonitorDConnection.java:1064)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

• The forum ‘Global Monitor’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags