Forums are now open

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf Forums are now open

• Creator
    Topic
    Rob Abbott
    Keymaster

We have moved away from the Questions format to the Forums. We hope you find these more usable!

Please use these moving forward, and let us know if you encounter any issues.

Users will not be able to post new Questions but can still post answers to existing Questions. At some point, we will migrate the Questions archive into the Forums.

Thank you

Rob Abbott
    Director, Product Management - Infor Cloverleaf

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

I have updated the editor used for posts and replies, hope you find it much more usable.   It has a lot more formatting options and also includes a help button that describes how to do special formatting.

Thanks,

Rob Abbott

Mahmoud Ihaddadene
      Participant

Hi Rob,

I have an issue with a UPOC proc  in pre_xlate. I want to filter only HL7 message that has a PID_3 who exist in  a csv file that contains a list for PID_3 and MSH_3

[tps :tps :ERR /0: UNNAMED_TID:10/26/2019 22:17:31] ‘2’ (returned by ‘FromCvs ‘) does not match { <key> <value> }
      [tps :tps :ERR /0: UNNAMED_TID:10/26/2019 22:17:31] ‘microseconds’ (returned by ‘FromCvs ‘) does not match { <key> <value> }
      [tps :tps :ERR /0: UNNAMED_TID:10/26/2019 22:17:31] ‘per’ (returned by ‘FromCvs ‘) does not match { <key> <value> }
      [tps :tps :ERR /0: UNNAMED_TID:10/26/2019 22:17:31] ‘iteration’ (returned by ‘FromCvs ‘) does not match { <key> <value> }

Thank you in advance,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Mahmoud Ihaddadene
        Participant

Hi,

I think i found the problem. Instead to put

if {$isExist >= 0} {
        lappend dispList “CONTINUE $mh”
        } else {
        lappend dispList “KILL $mh”
        }

solution:

if {$isExist >= 0} {
        set disposition “CONTINUE $mh”
        } else {
        set disposition “KILL $mh”
        }

Best Regards

Mike Itani
      Participant

Hi Rob,

Is there a way to access and post in the legacy clovertech forum ?

Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

The legacy forum has been deprecated.  It was really on it’s last legs and our security team put the final nail in the coffin.

We did import all the historical data from the legacy forum on to this platform, so you can search against it.  The archives are read-only.

http://clovertech.infor.com/forums/forum/forum-archives/

Rob Abbott

Anthony Thompson
      Participant

Rob, I see two issues.

First and importantly, you said you imported all the historical data but it doesn’t look like FILES that were attached to the old forum posts are available. That’s a real shame because sometimes people posted very useful files.

For example, in this thread (http://clovertech.infor.com/forums/topic/921-db_vista-user-id-check-failed-adt_serviceclient/) Terry Kellum seems to say he posted a Quick Guide file with his post. However there’s no such file in the new forum.

I’m sure there are the standard responses about files being out of date, etc. But in many cases I’d much rather look at an old file, even with caveats, than no file at all – which is just frustrating in its omission.

Second, why is there no way to reply to old threads?

Many times things that were posted years ago are still relevant. In the same example I posted above, even though it was posted in 2015 the error still occurs today, and I’d like to contribute to the main thread so that someone else who has the issue can see my response.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to reply to that thread. At the bottom of the page all it says is “The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies”, which again is disappointing.

While I understand that the old forums were deprecated and finally nixed by the security team, they were better in at least two ways: They kept old files posted by users, and you could reply to a thread even years later (which I frequently saw happen, by the way).

Rob Abbott
        Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Anthony.  I’ll ask Todd to take a second look at missing attachments.

Regarding replying to old threads, if you’d like to resurrect an old thread I would ask that you create a new post in the active forum, and link to the old readonly archive post for context.

Thank you

Rob Abbott

Ted Mui
      Participant

Has anyone installed ClamAV anti-virus software on their Linux clustered servers running Cloverleaf 6.1.2? Does it cause any issues? Do we still need to exclude folders of the Cloverleaf application?

Gina Borden
      Participant

We started receiving this error this afternoon.  We are new to SMAT DB, so I’m not sure where to go with this.  We tried running the clControl.tcl cleanup.  Any help would be appreciated.

[pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Initializing secondary for summitADT_OUT when not present
      [pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Error 26 ‘file is encrypted or is not a database’ while executing ATTACH ‘summitADT_OUT.smatdb-sec’ AS sec; in summitADT_OUT
      [pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Error 8 ‘attempt to write a readonly database’ while executing INSERT INTO main.smat_msgs SELECT * FROM sec.smat_msgs; in summitADT_OUT
      [pd :open:ERR /0:summitADT_OUT:03/26/2021 16:11:04] Initializing secondary for summitADT_OUT when not present

AkhileshRaizada
      Participant

I am sending an ORU message from Epic with a base64 code in the last OBX segment followed by ZDS segment.  When I look at the incoming message in Cloverleaf, I do not see the ZDS segment.

What do I need to do to get the complete message?

Jeff Anderson
      Participant

In v2022.09 if you set up a fileset-local thread to a server you lose the \\. Example:

Directories:   {\\server\fileLocation} becomes {\server\fileLocation}

If you put in {\\\\server\fileLocation} the verifications clear, but after you close the NetConfig and come back in you get: {\\server\fileLocation}. Then… If you make a change to another thread and come back in your directory is now {\server\fileLocation} and the Verifications tab is complaining.

Anyone else seen this? Any work around? I even tried editing the NetConfig manually, but no dice.

Chris
      Participant

Hi. Are there any plans to shift Clovertech to a more modern BBS, or even something like Slack? I’m grateful to have access to Clovertech, but as it stands the medium (WP) feels extremely dated, and I find effective use of Search for example to be extremely challenging.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags