Try running your inbound messages through the HL7 testing tool and pay special attention to the OBX parens. I’ve found that that has helped me to get my head around some of the iteration problems I’ve had in the past.
Yes, I’ve done that, but still cannot nail this down. I’ve actually had issues with this on other translations since upgrading to 5.6, but don’t know if it’s a problem in Cloverleaf, or a problem with me as I’m doing more complex translations than I have in the past.
OK, I’m a dork. Yes, you guys are right, this IS a group. I also found out, while looking at some other things that I need to create a variant specifically for this translation, so I should be able to fix my problem.
Thanks for your help!
Viewing 7 reply threads
The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.