Error on inbound thread

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Error on inbound thread

• Creator
    Topic
    Mark McDaid
    Participant

I have an inbound thread on a VPN line.  Today I’m having a new problem I’ve never seen before.  No messages were coming in on that thread, so I bounced the thread.  After bouncing it I receive 2 or 3 messages.  After waiting a few minutes, I bounce it again, and receive 2 or 3 more messages.  I repeat this several times with the same results.  Then I look in the engine log and see this message each time:

[pdl  :PDL :ERR /0:      fr_CPL:09/02/2008 13:19:25] no-match: no more phrases to try

Does anyone have any insight as to what is occurring here?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Mark,

Turn the engine noise (EO Config) up. You should see some additional information regarding the transmission.

What you are seeing indicates the mlp encapsulated message you are receiving is incomplete or mal-formed.

With the noise level up you will see the hex dump of the offending message(s) among other information.

My first guess without other information is a large message is being sent that times out before all the pieces are received.

Your investigation will just serve to prove the point. It is unlikely there is anything you can do on Cloverleaf(R) to solve the issue (unless it is an unresolvable timing issue outside of Cloverleaf(R) – then yhere are some time out settings that can be adjusted as I recall).

I expect there is something going on between Cloverleaf(R) and the other platform either in the network (your or theirs including firewalls) or the VPN itself.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com

Mark McDaid
      Participant

Jim,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will try that and see what it reveals.

Gary Atkinson
      Participant

Here is link with a pdl to show what is coming in.  It is very useful.

http://clovertech.infor.com/viewtopic.php?t=245&highlight=nomatch” class=”bbcode_url”>http://clovertech.infor.com/viewtopic.php?t=245&highlight=nomatch

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags