- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years, 10 months ago by .
Hi, we have an error and the output doesn’t give us any details. Below is our setup.
– Thread 1 – PDL-TCP Server – receives and Translates msg and routes to Thread 2
– Thread 2 – routes to Thread 3
– Thread 3 – writes to local file
This works perfect in our dev environment, but shows status errors in Thread 2 but no details in the output. I traced and the msg does get received fine in the Thread 3 as I output in TCL script, but will not write to the directory as it is supposed to.
Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.