- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years, 3 months ago by .
Our Cloverleaf is currently running on a HP rp4440 series 9000/800 server running HP-UX11iv1(11.11). We currently have 2 dual core PA 8900 CPUs. We are about to add 2 more. Cloverleaf is the only thing running on the box.
My questions are:
1) How does CPU time get allocated between the processes?
2) Do we have any control over how it gets allocated (can we prioritize our LIVE environment over our TEST environments) ?
3) What are the cloverleaf design considerations to make best use of the available CPU time?
Thanks for any guidance you can provide.
- The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.