Connection Issues

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Connection Issues

• Creator
    Topic
    Robin Lamb-Hupp
    Participant

We have a connection to a vendor who verifies insurance eligibility, and we are having issues every morning where we are having to bounce the inbound thread.

I’ve checked the error logs, and really do not see any issues or errors which would cause this.  The really mind boggling part is that this has only been happening the past week and a half.  This interface has been up for longer than I’ve been here (almost 5 months).

It happens anytime between 6:00am to 7:30am (which is when someone comes in and starts checking logs, scripts and interfaces).  I have contacted the vendor who states that they are seeing a socket error when trying to send back a message to us.

When we bounce this thread, it works until we come back in the next morning.  

Any advice?  Any thing I should be checking?  Be easy on me as I’m very new to Cloverleaf 🙂

We are running Cloverleaf 5.4.1 on a Windows 2003 Server in case that helps.

Thank you for your help.

• The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags