- This topic has 15 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 1 week ago by .
Interoperability Innovation Delivered with the Infor FHIR product suite
Thursday, September 23, 2021
11:00 am EST
Hear more about Infor Cloverleaf’s new FHIR Server product capabilities, see how FHIR Server works in concert with FHIR Bridge and API Gateway through a practical use case demo, and learn how to deploy FHIR Server as part of your innovation agenda.
Past Webinar Recordings
Interoperabilität im Gesundheitswesen im Dienst von besserer Patientenversorgung
2 September 2021
Wir freuen uns schon sehr darauf, bei diesem Webinar Prof. Dr. med. Sylvia Thun, Direktorin für E-Health und Interoperabilität am Berliner Institut für Gesundheitsforschung (BIH) der Stiftung Charité, begrüßen zu dürfen. In diesem Webinar werden wir uns die Bedeutung der Interoperabilität über den internen Betrieb des Krankenhauses hinaus anschauen und Ihnen aufzeigen, was genau der Schlüssel zum Erfolg bei der Implementierung ist. Außerdem wollen wir im Hinblick auf FHIR- und mobilen Funktionen einen Blick in die Zukunft wagen.
Infor Cloverleaf Healthcare Interoperability Solution Summit – June 15, 2021 – Virtual
Join industry, product, strategy, and client leaders to hear insight and perspectives on the future of interoperability in driving digital transformation across healthcare.
Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will keynote the summit at 11:30 am EDT. You’ll also have the opportunity to hear direct from Cloverleaf clients, participate in demos, and network with peers.
This global, virtual event will consist of two sessions – the afternoon dedicated to North America, and the morning dedicated to our growing network in Europe and Latin America.
Access on-demand content here:
Introducing Cloverleaf 20.1: Ongoing innovation and the road ahead for healthcare interoperability (Dec 9, 2020)
Cloverleaf Today and the Road Ahead in 2020 (Feb 20, 2020):
Cloverleaf API Gateway
Cloverleaf Client Town Hall, June 2, 1-2pm EST (FHIR discussion)
FHIR at Infor after the final rules, June 11, 1-2pm EST
Moving to the Cloud with Infor Cloverleaf, June 24, 1pm EST
Flatiron’s road to success with Infor Cloverleaf, August 13, 12:30pm EST
Microsoft Teams + Cloverleaf FHIR API (Oct 7, 2020)
- This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by . Reason: Moved Cloverleaf Today and the Road Ahead from upcoming to recorded
- This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by . Reason: added June 2020 webinars
- This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by . Reason: Added Infor Healthcare Virtual Summit
- This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by . Reason: added pop health webinar
- This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by . Reason: Added Microsoft Teams and Cloverleaf FHIR API - October 7
- This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by .
- This topic was modified 3 years ago by . Reason: Added Cloverleaf 20.1 release webinar, Dec 9 2020
- This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by . Reason: Moved Cloverleaf 20.1 webinar to Recorded section
- This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by . Reason: Added Solution Summit June 15
- This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by . Reason: Added German and FHIR webinars
- This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by .
Director, Product Management - Infor Cloverleaf
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.