6.2 GUI very slow to open through VPN

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf 6.2 GUI very slow to open through VPN

• Creator
    Topic
    Todd Pollock
    Participant

Has anyone else come across this?  It takes 2 minutes and 10 seconds for the GUI to open through VPN.  I had this same issue in 6.0, but it was resolved by unselecting “Automatically update inter-routing status”.  

I can uncheck this in 6.2 and still have slowness.  On the LAN, no issues.  I know that port 13020 (6.0) and port 13022 (6.2) are both open through our firewall, but the two version are behaving differently and I cannot seem to find why I cannot overcome the GUI loading slowness in 6.2

Is there a new configuration setting that I am missing?  Curious if anyone else sees this or had seen it in 6.2?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Todd Pollock
      Participant

One other thing.  This was seen in my testing on 6.2.0, 6.2.2 and now 6.2.3 being run on RHEL 7.5.  Client is windows 10 build 16299

Todd Pollock
      Participant

I should have waited half an hour to post.  I figured this out.  Helps when you have all of your RMI ports configured correctly…specifically Object and Callback ports in hciserveradmin.  I completely overlooked these settings.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags