XML Test Hangs

• Creator
    Topic
    Tom Patton
    Participant

I’m really bumping into an issue on 5.8 and I’m not sure where to go to find out what’s going on.

I’ve compiled a couple of xsd files including the shipped file, but when I try to test the XML, or execute a translate – the request just hangs.

I’ve tried the XML test in both the GUI and command line (AIX 6.1) and it still hangs.

I am a little impatient, but I’ve waited 5 minutes and still no response.

Do I need wait longer?

Is there a log file anywhere that might help?

Thanks for any pointers…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Tom,

Is it a really large schema?

Try the schema in something like Oxygen or XML-Spy (if it won’t load there it probably won’t load in Cloverleaf). You may find an error in the schema.

I have loaded the CDA schema successfully in Cloverleaf 5.6 and it is pretty large.

I have run into a Java memory issue (on my laptop) using OxyGen against the CDA.

Have you looked for a core file? Could be the tool is abending.

If you are talking about the testers I don’t think there is a log. maybe if you try the Xlate in the engine with the EO all the way uup you might get a clue.

Sorry I don’t have more.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Robert Kersemakers
      Participant

Also check whether there is a ‘maxOccurs=”99″‘ or ‘maxOccurs=”99999″‘ somewhere in the XSD. Cloverleaf can’t handle this, change it into ‘maxOccurs=”unbounded”‘.

I have seen this before and it does make the XML/Xlate testing tool hang.

Zuyderland Medisch Centrum; Heerlen/Sittard; The Netherlands

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags