• Creator
    Topic
    Jay Clements
    Participant

Version: Cloverleaf 6.1

Platform: Windows

Arch: 64

Hello,

Please excuse any confusion (errors, miswording, etc) that I might make during this question, I am new to this particular facet of Cloverleaf.

I am trying to translate an FRL into ANSI 835. I have the following X12 variants available in Cloverleaf : 4010A1[v1,v2,v3], 4010[v1,v2,v3]

Questions:

1. I believe that the X12 configurator would be the correct way to do this. Is this assumption correct?

2. How do I know which variant to use?

3. If I wanted to use the 5010 variant, how do I add that variant to Cloverleaf?

4. Any recommended reading on this particular topic?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I appreciate any feedback

Rob Clements

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

1. I believe that the X12 configurator would be the correct way to do this. Is this assumption correct?

Yes

2. How do I know which variant to use? You should see the 5010 variant when creating a new variant

3. If I wanted to use the 5010 variant, how do I add that variant to Cloverleaf?

4. Any recommended reading on this particular topic?

Get familiar with the 835 ANSI standard and find out from the receiving system how they use the standard.

If you would like to discuss more about how to do X12 in Cloverleaf, email me (click the email button in my signature).

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags