Weird messages in server.log

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Weird messages in server.log

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Keys
    Participant

Cloverleaf 6.1.2

I have a case open with Infor as well, but curious if anyone knows what these messages mean in the server.log file:

Exception in thread “Thread-79” java.lang.RuntimeException: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.0.75.1; nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

chssrvr:Thread-899402:INFO: 02/21/2018 09:00:34: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 169.254.211.71; nested exception is:

java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

We don’t recognize these IPs and this starts about 8:40 in the morning and lasts for 1 to 2 hours.

The “Thread-xxxx” format is always the same, with the ‘xxxx’ incrementing.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Hertel
      Participant

If I were a betting man, I’d say 10.0.75.1 is a router in your network, do a nslookup on 169.254.211.71 to see if it gives you a clue. Perhaps a workstation in your organization? Is anyone complaining they can’t get on the Cloverleaf GUI?

It looks like the hostserver is trying to talk to someone but is getting blocked by the router?

BTW, as you know, I just made all that up, but it sounds good to me. 🙂

Keith McLeod
      Participant

You may want to look up the Microsoft use of ip addresses beginning with 169.x.x.x.  They are usually assigned as a default on Windows Devices if no other address is assigned.  Usually not routed…  At least that is what is in the way back of the mind….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags