Web Services, IHB, etc.

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Web Services, IHB, etc.

• Creator
    Topic
    Jim Kosloskey
    Participant

All,

Is anyone out there being charged with plannoing to do Web Services through Cloverleaf(R) or actually doing Web Services?

Are you considering using the Cloverleaf(R) Addon IHB (Intelligent Healthcare Broker is the real name I think)?

What mecahnism are you planning to utilize – if not IHB?

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Bakha Nurzhanov
      Participant

I will need to implement something ‘web  services’ like soon and I am currently considering IHB. I asked Rob Abbott at the recent RUG and he suggested using CGI script talking to a thread on CL to implement ‘web service’ without purchasing IHB.

I have not decided yet which route I will take.

What are your thoughts?

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

FWIW, Peter Hall and I will be doing a presentation on IHB at the annual User’s Group this year.  Mostly Peter with me flipping slides  ðŸ˜€

In addition, I would be willing to discuss using CGI scripts with Cloverleaf in a side conversation at the UG.  I did a presentation on that last year but not this year.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Bakha,

We have not taken any position yet on how we would handle Web Services if we were requested.

However, I want to make sure I understand various mechanisms available.

Thank you for your reply.

Jim Kosloskey

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Charlie,

Well I will certainly be at that IHB session (and naturally as many more as I can).

Also I have the presentations from last year and I will review the CGI presentation (that is one I did not make it to last year).

I will try to have a conversation with you at the conference with respect to CGI, Web Services, etc.

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey

Rick Martin
      Participant

For those of you looking into web services; have you made a decision on CGI or IHB or ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags