Verizon carriers not receiving text alerts

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Verizon carriers not receiving text alerts

• Creator
    Topic
    Carl Tosi
    Participant

Up until last week, I set up the alerts to where they would send a text message out to a cell number whenever one of the threads went down. It was brought to my attention today that the alerts are not sending messages out to anyone who has Verizon as their carrier. I googled to see if Verizon had changed their format, (I didn’t find anything that said they had). Other carriers still work well. Has anyone ran across this issue before?

Thanks,

Carl Tosi

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Debbie Davis
      Participant

What we discovered with new phones is that Verizon is no longer supporting text @vtext.com and are promoting their Enterprise Messaging Acess Gateway solution.  Contact Verizon for quote

Carl Tosi
      Participant

Thank you. I wish Verizon would have said something about this to it’s customers.

Carl T

Arslan Khan
      Participant

We use verizon carrier and texts to @vtext are working just fine (for now). You can also try @vzwpix.com to see whether this works.

Thanks.

Donna Bailey
      Participant

I am still getting my vtext.com texts…..

Is it just with new phones there is an issue?

Donna

Donna Bailey
      Tele: 315-729-3805
      dbailey@microstar.health
      Micro Star Inc.

Debbie Davis
      Participant

Donna – we only noticed it with new phones but proactively went with their Enterprise solution as Verizon indicated to us that texting as we were using it would not be supported at some point.  We depend on text alerts for many things.

Deb

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags