Using CloverLeaf to send VXU^V04 messages via SOAP

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Tcl Library Using CloverLeaf to send VXU^V04 messages via SOAP

• Creator
    Topic
    Randy Nelson
    Participant

I’m looking for a way to use CloverLeaf 6.0 to send VXU^V04 immunization messages to a State immunization site that is setup using SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2. They give very little help in the way of instruction as far as SOAP configuration. My HL7 messages are constructed correctly, I just need to get them sent to their site, authenticate via https. Any help with this? Any magic tcl scripts that might work?

Thanks,

Randy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Brenda Carpenter
      Participant

Hi Randy!  Nice to see you on Clovertech.  You may want to post this question under the section:   Clovertech:  “Discuss Clovertech here” site, I think more people review that section  ðŸ˜€

Ruth Berge
      Participant

Did anyone every respond? I see that the only reply was to tell you to post in another forum.  Did you try that?

I have to do the same thing (different state) and would love to see what anyone says about this.

Randy Nelson
      Participant

From what I understand, you have to purchase the Cloverleaf Intelligent Broker Client to send the SOAP messages. I used an application that the State of Arizona provided to send the immunization messages. It seems to work fine, but eventually we will purchasse the Intelligent Broker module and set up the messages to send via SOAP directly from Cloverleaf. You might want to ask your Cloverleaf Sale Rep about the add on client. It only takes a minute to setup these messages with the IB Client. I saw a demo.

Thanks,

Randy

Mark Thompson
      Participant

It is possible to send SOAP messages using the http client protocol, but you will need to create the SOAP wrapper with Tcl or other alchemy.  Probably much easier to use the new CAA-WS (Cloverleaf Application Adapter – Web Service) module.

- Mark Thompson
      HealthPartners

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Tcl Library’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags