USERDATA over protocol

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf USERDATA over protocol

• Creator
    Topic
    Feda Birani
    Participant

How can I maintain the original message or key elements needed from the original message in userdata (before tcl’s xlates occur on it outbound/dicom protocol)? Depending on response message, I need to do certain things but need the original message to manipulate into a different kind of message to go outbound again. Although I have the original message in recovery waiting for a response I’m unsure how to grab it. Basically I’m trying to take an HL7 message, create a dicom from it, depending on the response of dicom find/store etc, I need to create another dicom message ie. Store or reject, based on what the response gave me. I’m trying not to store the message into a file locally until the response comes back… any suggestions would be helpful.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlie Bursell
      Participant

I don’t quire understand.  In the reply proc you have access to the original message (for resending) as well as the reply.  The USERDATA should still be there.

Feda Birani
        Participant

Thanks Charlie, I got it. I was overthinking it and not realizing I was picking the wrong message handle.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags