UPOC working in test tool not in actual

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf UPOC working in test tool not in actual

• Creator
    Topic
    Laurie Chaplen
    Participant

I have never used UPOC and am a newbie with TCL but enjoying learning it.  

I’m using a UPOC with a tcl proc to route a VRL message based on the last field.  The route then xlates the file and renames it and sends it to the recieving (outbound thread) which places it in local folder.  

UPOC TCL proc:

proc trxID_refund { mh } {

set msgFlds [split [msgget $mh] “|”]       ;# break out the fields

set trxID [lindex $msgFlds 5]      ;# get the destination

set trxID [string trim $trxID]

echo “trxID = $trxID”

return $trxID              ;# return it

}

Testing tool shows:

trxID = HBL

t_epic_hbrefunds T52738|1|250.63|0000000356|Refund check sent

When I put the file in test and process the message does not go through to t_epic_hbrefunds and to  the local folder and the t_epic_hbrefunds thread shows the message never gets to the outbound thread…. very frusterating that the testing tool shows it works and in practice it doesn’t.  Has anyone come across this and is there any fix?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      David Barr
      Participant

I’m not sure what the problem is. One possibility is that you’ve made changes to your proc but they haven’t been applied to the inbound thread. You can do this either by restarting the process that contains the inbound thread or by right clicking the thread in the netmonitor and selecting Control/Full/reload and selecting your proc.

Robert Kersemakers
      Participant

Hi Laurie,

Just to be safe, I’m going to ask the obvious. In your inbound thread on the ‘Inbound’ tab, did you choose ‘UPOC’ as ‘Trx id determination Format’? And did you then click on ‘Edit…’ and put in your tcl-proc under ‘Proc’?

If your tcl-proc is working, you should be able to see your echoes in the log-file of the process. Are the echoes any help?

Zuyderland Medisch Centrum; Heerlen/Sittard; The Netherlands

Laurie Chaplen
      Participant

Thanks for the advice we finally got it working after finding the file had an issue.  Thanks again

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags