UNC path works with hcitpstest but not in the hciengine

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Tcl Library UNC path works with hcitpstest but not in the hciengine

• Creator
    Topic
    Hauser Sven
    Participant

Hi,

I want to write a file off via tcl to a share directory (it is via samba/unix).

Using QDX on win server 2003.

In the testtool (hcitpstest) it is working fine, but in the real engine (hciengine) it is not.

I found out that the hciengine is trying to connect to the share first as anonymous. That is of course failing and stops. The hcitpstest does that not.

The QDX service is running under the correct user for that share.

Any hints?

Sven

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert Kersemakers
      Participant

Hi Sven,

Can you verify whether the user, under which the QDX service is running, is already logged on to the share? It seems like the testingtool works, because you are logged on to the share through your current user on your (Windows?) client.

Does the share work from the Win2003 server when logged in with the QDX-user?

Zuyderland Medisch Centrum; Heerlen/Sittard; The Netherlands

Hauser Sven
      Participant

Hi,

yes both are using the correct user. And yes I can access the share out of win 2003 server. I also tried to use as mapped device.

I found something out:

When I use a monitoring program I can see that the hciengine is trying to connect first via NT authority and that is failing.

The testtool does that not.

I am using QDX 5.3, maybe it is a bug?

Sven

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Tcl Library’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags