Unable to read online help in IE 11

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Unable to read online help in IE 11

• Creator
    Topic
    Peter Heggie
    Participant

Actually it is both Chrome and IE 11, so maybe it is our environment.

When I click on Help, then Contents, the initial Help screen comes up but all the content in the left side window is blank. Entering a search command results in no activity.

I get the same result when I navigate on my C drive to the help folder and open the main html file.

The person sitting next to me has IE 9 and has no problems.

Peter

Peter Heggie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      PJ Pearson
      Participant

I have experienced the same issue with both Chrome and IE11 with Cloverleaf 6.0. Unfortunately I have no solution, but you’re not alone!

I have a copies of 6.1 and 6.1.1 installed for testing, so I just now checked those and they seem to open fine in both browsers, so it may just be a 6.0 issue (do not have earlier versions on hand to check).

Peter Heggie
      Participant

yes – good catch! I can see 6.1 documentation fine. It is just 6.0 that is giving me problems.

Peter Heggie

Diana de Bruin
      Participant

I added an extra meta statement in the header of the cloverleaf.htm file to ‘repair’ the site

–>  

The top of my cloverleaf.htm:

Infor Cloverleaf(R) Integration Suite

LUMC -Leiden University Medical Centre
      The Netherlands

Anonymous
      Inactive

Diana de Bruin wrote:

I added an extra meta statement in the header of the cloverleaf.htm file to ‘repair’ the site.

Thanks!

Peter Heggie
      Participant

awesome!!! I can see again!

Peter Heggie

Russ Ross
      Participant

I was saving this post into my clovertech email folders when I noticed I already had another clovertech post saved for IE11 that shows how another person changed the IE11 compatibility view settings to work around the problem:

<a href="http://clovertech.infor.com/viewtopic.php?t=7038&#8243; class=”bbcode_url”>http://clovertech.infor.com/viewtopic.php?t=7038

Russ Ross
      RussRoss318@gmail.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags