trxId proc problem

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf trxId proc problem

• Creator
    Topic
    Tim Gobbel
    Participant

I find I need to create a trxId proc for the first time.  I have gathered as much wisdom as I can from the forim but I am getting errors that I do not understand.  The proc is checking PID3 for MRNs that the lab uses for QA.  They all contain a P-, C- or M- before the MRN.  Based on that, I want to let all the normal ORU’s go thru but route the others to a ORU_QA route.  Here is the error I am getting when I run the TPS tester:

sourceFilter /quovadx/qdx5.6/integrator/support/tclprocs/SQORUtrxId.tcl: Failed to source filtered file: wrong # args: should be “proc name args body”

sourceFilter /quovadx/qdx5.6/integrator/support/tclprocs/SQORUtrxId.tcl: Failed to source filtered file: wrong # args: should be “proc name args body”

[0:TEST] Tcl error:

msgId = message0

proc = ‘SQORUtrxId’

args = ”

result = ‘invalid command name “SQORUtrxId”‘

errorInfo: ‘

invalid command name “SQORUtrxId”

while executing

“SQORUtrxId {MSGID message0} {CONTEXT sms_ib_data} {ARGS {}} {MODE run} {VERSION 3.0}”‘

Attached is the proc.  Any insight will be warmly received!  Thanx!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Ed Mastascusa
      Participant

Hi Tim,

I wasn’t able to open the doc but the proc is not yet available because

Michael Hertel
      Participant

Try changing this line:

Tim Gobbel
      Participant

Thanx Michael and Ed!  That helped a lot.  I am down to one error and as Charlie and Jim say “it’s a list!” so I must be missing a list function somewhere. I am attaching the error at the top of a copy of the proc.  It is finally doing what I want it to.

I have another related question as this is my first trxId proc.  Once the trxId is returned do I have to edit the message to set up the right HL7 message trigger (MSH9) or will the message go to the route based only on the trxId?  Thanx again for all your help!

Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Tim,

If your proc is doing what it is supposed to, what you return is the TrxID – you will route on that value.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

David Barr
      Participant

Your error message is probably because you’re testing with the wrong tool. Maybe you’re using the TPS tester. You can’t use that because this isn’t a TPS proc. I think you need to use the route tester.

Tim Gobbel
      Participant

OK, I set up the thread to use the UPOC and ran the test tool for the route and it shows the messages going to the correct destinations.  the TPS tester still gives me an error about the wrong # of arguments but i am good thanx to all your help!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags