Time zone on thread status

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Time zone on thread status

• Creator
    Topic
    Joseph Paquette
    Participant

Hello,

Work on multiple systems and have seen something I cannot explain on several systems now.  Running Linux CentOS 5.6  QDX 5.7,  on some systems when I go into the thread status the time shows BST only in the status window.   System still seems to operate correctly,  not really doing any manipulation of time stamps,  just strange.   Anyone know where I can make a change to display the proper time zone on the system??  Thanks in advance.

Best regards Joe Paquette

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert Kersemakers
      Participant

Could it depend on the timesetting of the user with which CL is started? Normally the user ‘hci’ is used for that.

Zuyderland Medisch Centrum; Heerlen/Sittard; The Netherlands

Kaz O
      Participant

If you are talking about the “hci” user’s environment and not the entire system’s timezone, then you can set the timezone via:

–> setting to EST as an example

(csh) setenv TZ EST

(bsh/bash) TZ=EST;export TZ

(ksh) export TZ=EST

certainly you can set these in the user’s login profile files such as .profile, .login, etc

hope this helps 🙂

Russ Ross
      Participant

I had to implement a work around for time zone displayed in the IDE when I got legacy Cloverleaf 5.6 IDE working under Win7.

Here are the steps outlined to navigate the IDE menus to what change I made for CST time zone:

IDE -> options -> advanced tab -> set JVM arguments to:  

-Duser.timezone=CST

Russ Ross
      RussRoss318@gmail.com

Ryan Boone
      Participant

Russ Ross wrote:

I had to implement a work around for time zone displayed in the IDE when I got legacy Cloverleaf 5.6 IDE working under Win7.

Here are the steps outlined to navigate the IDE menus to what change I made for CST time zone:

IDE -> options -> advanced tab -> set JVM arguments to:

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags