Thread 0 ( hpsm_sms_cmd ) received signal 11

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Thread 0 ( hpsm_sms_cmd ) received signal 11

• Creator
    Topic
    shikher arya1
    Participant

Hi, We are using CL 6.1 and since 1 week, we are getting error message in our process logs as:

[pti :sign:WARN/0: hpsm_sms_cmd:12/25/2015 18:28:00] Thread 0 ( hpsm_sms_cmd ) received signal 11

[pti :sign:WARN/0: hpsm_sms_cmd:12/25/2015 18:28:00] PC = 0xffffffff

Process gets shut down after this.

Going through forum, I found that this was a bug in 6.0 version in which 100 messages queued up and process shuts down. Is this not resolved in 6.1?

Please help me out.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert Milfajt
      Participant

Doesn’t sound like a problem, i.e., that 100 messages are queued on a thread so process panics.  This happens all the time to us and we have both 6.0 and 6.1.  More likely you have multiple messages in State 14.  Using recovery dB tool in GUI or text, see if this is the case.

Hope this helps,

Robert Milfajt
      Northwestern Medicine
      Chicago, IL

shikher arya1
      Participant

Thanks Robert for the reply.

However on further investigation, i found that there were no messages in Recovery DB and all messages went through successfully. But suddenly, the process suddenly goes into Panic state.

Elisha Gould
      Participant

What are the log lines with PANIC on them. There will be a couple before and after the dump. These have slightly more useful information in them.

shikher arya1
      Participant

Attached are the Error logs

Tom Lahay
      Participant

We just had this issue in 5.8 and it turned out to be a translate issue because a mandatory segment was missing.

Maybe check that.

shikher arya1
      Participant

We are not using any Xlate here.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags