Tcl failure in IB data TPS (201)

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Tcl failure in IB data TPS (201)

• Creator
    Topic
    Kamal Bahrani
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to pick up hl7 file using fileset:local protocol and send it to tcp/ip thread. But I’m getting “Exceeded Application Reject (AR) retrys – NO MESSAGE” error in the error database. When I look at the status of the fileset:local thread there is no error, but on the tcp/ip thread I see the message failed and the msgs in/out count increased by 4. There are 4 segments in the message so I’m assuming it is treating each segment as a new message.

Can someone let me know what should be setting for the fileset:local protocol. I have tried with the different style setting for the inbound section.

Appreciate if someone can respond.

Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Jim Kosloskey
      Participant

Kamal,

Don’t assume – you need to be sure what  you are getting and what is happening to it.

To check what you are getting, dumpt the file using a hex display tool (something like hcihd or Ultra-Edit will do) to validate exactly what the file construct is. That will tell you what style to use.

To determine what is happening to the inbound ‘message’ from the file inside Cloverleaf(R), you can turn up the EO-Config to actually see what happens inside Cloverleaf. Another mechanism to see what might be going out is to look at the SMAT file for the outbound thread.

email: jim.kosloskey@jim-kosloskey.com 29+ years Cloverleaf, 59 years IT - old fart.

David Barr
      Participant

What’s probably happening is you successfully picked up the file, but when you sent it out via TCP/IP, the remote system sent an ACK with an AR response code.  The proc that you are using for reply processing tried sending the message four times before it gave up.

You can turn on “save inbound messages” and “save outbound messages” on your TCP/IP thread and look at the saved messages to verify that this is what is happening.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags