sqlite

• Creator
    Topic
    Charlie Bursell
    Participant

Just curious.  How many may be interested in a 2 – 4 day sqlite class?  2 – 4 days depending on depth of coverage, i.e., SQL tutorial and number of labs.

There is a lot of cool stuff that can be done with sqlite in Cloverleaf.

I don’t want to spend the time putting a class togeteher if there is not enough interest.

Are there other specilaized classes you would like to see?  XML, TclCurl, etc?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom Rioux
      Participant

Charlie,

I’m definitely interested in taking an Sqlite class.   Once you have gathered your info, the powers that be here would like to know more details about price, time, and what is covered.

Thanks…

Tom Rioux

James Nelson
      Participant

We’d be interested in that class as well.

I had forgotten to respond regarding the other class suggestions, but I’d be interested in the TclCurl and XML also.

Jim Levy
      Participant

Hi Charlie,

I’d be interested in sqlite and tclcurl.  If they were offered back to back that would be good.  

Thanks,

Jim

Robert Milfajt
      Participant

A webinar would be outstanding as travel dollars are low here.  I would be interested in both.

Robert Milfajt
      Northwestern Medicine
      Chicago, IL

James Cobane
      Participant

Ditto here.

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

It would be extremly hard to do via WebEx.  There must be some hands on training with Labs, etc. to make it worth while.

If you just need the words there are many tutorials available over the web.

Mason Miller
      Participant

I would be interested as long as I can get the travel approved on my end

Mary Kobis
      Participant

YES!!!…. interested! Mary

Nora Katz
      Participant

For those folks who are far from Dallas (like me), it sure is convenient if these instructional seminars are presented at the time of the annual Users’ Group meeting!  Due to the tight economy, I’m doubtful that my company would approve me for travel multiple times during the year.

Yes, sqlite would be of great interest to me!

Shane Faullin
      Participant

Charlie,

I’d come out for a SQL Lite class

Sham Balkaran
      Participant

we are also interested in understabding what SQL Lite has to offer

Troy Morton
      Participant

Several of us at Hospital Sisters would be interested in training on SQL Lite.  We have a number of SQL Databases where we store data.  SQL Lite would (hopefully) allow us to do this on our own Cloverleaf server.

Now, whether or not we can get our employer to pay for and send us to the class is another question entirely!  ðŸ˜†

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags