Soft 2.5.1 to Paragon

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Soft 2.5.1 to Paragon

• Creator
    Topic
    Baron Matthews
    Participant

We have yet to find anyone that is doing this, so I’m just reaching out to y’all. We are getting Soft to setup a 2.5.1 outbound to satisfy our ELR portion of MU2, but getting it to work with Paragon has been a challenge. Granted, we are still in the early stages, but it looks like it is going to be a pain. The biggest pain is with Micro results as they send two OBR’s and then some odd formatting in the OBX that will likely make the report look terrible in Paragon. I don’t want one of our folks to spend 40 hours recreating a report (among other issues) if we can help it.

The short of the story is that we are basically using tcl to convert the 2.5.1 from Soft back into a 2.2 format. It is very counter to what I think needs to happen.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom Patton
      Participant

Baron, We are in the middle of replacing our Cerner lab system with Soft.

We have also chosen to downgrade the 2.5.1 msgs from Soft to 2.3.1 for our other receiving systems – but not ELR.

At this point, for our Soft implementation, Soft is planning to send a 2.5.1 msg to our state (MA).

It sounds like you are just owngrading to Paragon for your own reporting right?

Mainly I just wanted you to know we are also dealing with Soft…

Baron Matthews
      Participant

Very interesting! That is what we have been told another site did as well. The problem is with Paragon, we are running in snapshot mode and we also need ORM messages for non patient labs. Soft is telling us that they can’t send the ORM’s out of two separate lines. It is a cluster if you ask me.

This is good to know though. I’m going to rethink how we are handling this upgrade.

Alice Kazin
      Participant

We are converting our 2.5.1P results to 2.3 with a lot of complex coding in the Xlate.   We only send one outbound OBR.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags