SMATDB message view max size 131072 in v6.2.0.2

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf SMATDB message view max size 131072 in v6.2.0.2

• Creator
    Topic
    Peter Heggie
    Participant

Happened to be looking at Inbound SMATDB for a FTP file protocol interface message and noticed the message content chopped off at 131072 bytes. The protocol Inbound Style is defined to be EOF. So unless there are multiple EOFs in the file, I should be ok.  ðŸ™‚

And looking at the actual delivered file at the other end, it looks like the full file.

The problem is what I can see in the SMAT viewer. I can only see the first 131072 bytes. I don’t see a Client Option where the max size can be set. But that number is a special number (2 to the 17th ?) so I’m suspicious that it is an internal limit?

Has anyone seen this? I’m pretty sure I’ve actually seen larger displays in SMAT but I’m going to go back and look again.

I could change the style from EOF to Single but that should not have an effect on the SMAT message viewer…

Peter Heggie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kevin Pierce
      Participant

Hi Peter,  did you ever find more information about this limit?  We’ve noticed it as well and are trying to figure out the source and assess potential impacts.

Peter Heggie
      Participant

Funny you should ask. I just noticed the same issue yesterday when looking at my encoded PDF message in the SmatDB in version 6.2.2. I know the message itself is fine because it was sent outbound successfully and completely. When I get into work I’ll see if the size limit is the same.

Peter Heggie

Peter Heggie
      Participant

This time it was 131075. Maybe the way I copied and pasted the message content from the SmatDB viewer into my text editor is causing the difference in size (3 bytes), but it is pretty close, and it is not the complete message.

Peter Heggie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags