SMAT_getMessageIds – Web Services mentioned in the docu

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf SMAT_getMessageIds – Web Services mentioned in the docu

• Creator
    Topic
    bill bearden
    Participant

I was browsing the Cloverleaf documentation for info on Tomcat. I saw Rey and Rob and the guys talk at INFORUM about v6 and Java Drivers and using Tomcat. But we already get Tomcat with Cloverleaf. I was wondering why. It doesn’t appear to be used.

I saw the Web Services topic in the documentation. I saw that it mentions specific Web Services to access SMAT and the error database. Are these Web Services coded and delivered with the standard Cloverleaf product? Are they part of IHB? Does anyone use them?

Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Aurelien Garros
      Participant

Hi Bill,

I think that the Tomcat delivered with Cloverleaf is exactly for the Web Services.

The WS to access SMAT, error DB and informations about the site are not delivered in standard with CIS 5.8. You have to request a license key (I think that it is free).

After this, if you want to use them, you just have to tun on the option in the CIS server admlinistration.

Regards,

Aurelien

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags