SMAT file during the OVER disposition list

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf SMAT file during the OVER disposition list

• Creator
    Topic
    Anwar Husain
    Participant

Hello,

We have a distribution center (dc) architecture with the PMI transactions coming to cloverleaf on dc site and then forwarding them on to the subscriber threads in other sites using inter-site routing.

All is well, except for the message resend functionality from the subscriber site. So when I send the message from the dc site to the subscriber site1-> ThreadA, it goes into the outbound context of ThreadA (which is expected, although I am aware that the 6.1 has an out of the box feature select the context). So we have used the OVER disposition list to move it to the inbound queue so that it can be routed (and translated). ThreadA is a regular FILE thread. I have the save inbound and outbound messages checked, however the SMAT files are never populated.

So currently I am having a static route to an archive thread (ArchiveA), which saves the outbound messages in its SMAT file. However I cannot resend messages from ArchiveA to ThreadA because it complains that there is no route from ArchiveA to ThreadA. This means I can only resend messages from the dc site and not from the ThreadA. This is not ideal as there are cases where we want to resend from the subscriber site and we do not want to resend to all subscribers.

Can anyone confirm if I have got it wrong? Are the SMAT files never populated because they do not pass through the protocol phase on ThreadA? Is there a way we can force the message to be saved on to SMAT?

PS:

1. We are on Cloverleaf 6.0

2. I have to use inter-site routing because I am relying on the USERDATA properties populated by the dc site.

Many thanks to everyone for their response in advance.

Anwar

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anwar Husain
      Participant

Apologies. Please Ignore my question for now.

I think the resend functionality may be working if I specify all the threads in the destination thread list.

Thanks

Anwar

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags