SMAT DB Search

Homepage Clovertech Forums Cloverleaf SMAT DB Search

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    Todd Yingling
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this has been addressed and I missed it.

Has anyone had issues with not all results being returned while searching in SMAT DB on Cloverleaf 19.1.2 using HL7 as the Content in the Search Criteria?

Multiple times, this search method has come up short on hits.   When I switch to regexp and adjust the defaulted regexp, I am able to see all the results, but that was only due to me knowing how many were to be found.  It’s troublesome when you don’t know and potential results are missing.    Just to add for info., I did select all appropriate Smat History files also.

I’m new to SMAT DB so it’s very possible I’m missing a step.

Thanks for any advice.

Todd

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jerry Sawa
      Participant

We are on 6.1.1 and have that issue as well.  We’re upgrading to 19.1 soon.  I was hoping it would be fixed by then.

Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

Hi Todd, if you have a reproducible case would you please reach out to support?  This would help greatly in addressing what sounds like a bug in the software.  Thanks!

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

Todd Yingling
      Participant

Hi Rob,

I def. will reach out to support.  Thanks for the reply.

Todd

Rob Abbott
      Keymaster

Thanks for submitting a support case.  I think we found the problem.  It’s a bug in the sqlite regex library.

We had already upgraded this library for Cloverleaf 20.1 and the bug does not appear in that release.  We’ll add this to a 19.1.x patch as able.

Rob Abbott
      Cloverleaf Emeritus

Todd Yingling
      Participant

Thanks Rob.  Ok, we’ll keep an eye out for a patch.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags