SFTPing into Different Directories by MSH-6

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf SFTPing into Different Directories by MSH-6

• Creator
    Topic
    Jonathan Christian
    Participant

Would anyone out there have any ideas for sending to different directories based on a single field value. In our case, we have vendors that require our results be transmitted to a specific client folder, but this requires a separate outbound thread right now. I’d really like to wrap my head around a way to check the outgoing MSH-6 for the client’s ID, and then send to the associated destination folder. I just hate wasting a new thread every time we connect to the same vendor server.

We currently have the native SFTP outbound and inbound functionality in use on a 6.0.1 platform. It’d be nice to have this work without having to use TCL, but I’m open to suggestions.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter Heggie
      Participant

If you have SFTP in Cloverleaf as a protocol, and you are using it in the outbound thread, then you can update the outbound directory value in the message meta data, in a tcl proc in the outbound UPOC. Read the message, do a lookup based on the value in the message and get the right directory name and update the message meta data to change the output directory name. It has to be the same connection (URL/userid, password) though.

At least I think you can do that, because it works for other file protocols. But we don’t have SFTP as a protocol, so I can’t say for sure.

Peter Heggie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags