resend failure

• Creator
    Topic
    Noel Field
    Participant

I have been using the ide to attempt to resend a message.  when i do i receive the following message. i have resent literally hundreds of messages and never received this message. Note there is no apparent xlate involved in the routing of this message.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated

Here is the error message:

Dropping xlate output msg not in RESEND_DEST_OVERRIDE list:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Austin Adams
      Participant

Did you get this resolved?

Adriana Rodriguez
      Participant

I’ve seen this in my error logs when I resend a message from a source that has multiple destinations but I only resend to one.  The log will show an entry for each destination that I did not choose to resend the message to.

Jodi Agosta2
      Participant

Hi All,

I am getting this message on resend from two threads that originally worked in the past. I am trying to send to the thread that is dropping the messages. This is on v6.0.  At first I thought it was a filter issue but I took the filter out and still recieved this message when resending to that thread.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi Agosta2
      Participant

The issue in my case was a malformed tclproc for a filter to the thread. I am not sure why the log didn’t give me a tcl error. I deleted the filter and recreated it and everything was fine after that.

Anwar Husain
      Participant

I included the all the destination threads referenced by the source thread of the message, in the destination field and it worked OK.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags