Remove old Cloverleaf site

Homepage Clovertech Forums Read Only Archives Cloverleaf Cloverleaf Remove old Cloverleaf site

• Creator
    Topic
    Luke Anderson
    Participant

I want to remove a Cloverleaf site that is no longer in use but I don’t see anything in the Cloverleaf documentation files regarding removal of a site, only about initializing a new site.  Has anyone done this before?  Not sure if I can just delete the folder for the site then remove the site from the environs list in the server.ini file so that the site lookup in the GUI doesn’t see the site anymore?  Doesn’t sound very elegant but maybe that will get the job done.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert Kersemakers
      Participant

Hi Luke,

Yes, that’s the correct way to do it. Just make sure that no more processes are running for that site (neither your own CL-processes nor lockmanager/monitor daemon for that site).

Zuyderland Medisch Centrum; Heerlen/Sittard; The Netherlands

Benny Chirackal
      Participant

Luke,

I looked for the same thing. But cloverleaf has no documentation on removing a site.

I have been removing sites in the same way as you mentioned — remove the site name from server.ini and delete the site directory. Kill all site daemons before you do it.

If the site you remove is listed in rootInfo file as site=, then you have to replace with an existing sitename.

Charlie Bursell
      Participant

I have uploaded it before but here it is again, a script to remove a site

If on Unix, rename to just rmSite, make sure it has execute permission

The best place to put it is the $HCIROOT/contrib directory

Make sure nothing is running in the site

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Cloverleaf’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
Empty Topic Tags